window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-XKZ8K7T9GF'); Drunk Elephant Skin Care Brand That Focuses On Bbiocompatibility

Drunk Elephant Skin Care Brand That Focuses On Bbiocompatibility

Skin care brand that focuses on "biocompatibility": ingredients that are naturally derived and not harmful to the environment.



in today's article, I'm gonna be talking about the drunk elephant skincare line and what career products
I have here at home that uses on my face on a daily basis, I'm gonna be reviewing some of the products and also tell you how I use them on my face.

 if you're interested in seeing what I have to say about the products and please keep on reading the first product that gonna share with you, and gonna do them in order from what I would start first on my face to the very last step. of my skincare routine now just remember drunk elephant does have quite a bit of product in their skincare line, but don't think that you need to go out and buy all of the skincare products just to have your skin look amazing your skin may be lack you may be a moisturizer or maybe you might be lacking a serum so just take a good look at your skin and see what your skin needs and go from there.

so that's basically how I incorporate products into my skin, I take a good look at my skin before I will buy a product and be like okay do I need to amp up my moisturizer does, I need to add retinol into my skincare routine, and so on so the first product that, I'm gonna share is their serum now,

I actually have two little samples of the serum and it's the bee Hydra intensive hydration serum now I've also shared this in my retinol article if you had seen my drunk elephant and it came with the retinol now you can buy it alone, and use this by itself after you've cleansed your face, and toned your face you would put a serum.

on now serums always come before a moisturizer and before oil so make sure that when you're doing the steps in your skincare routine you're doing the serum first just remember that now the days that I'm not using a retinol product after I've cleansed and toned my face.

 I will put two pumps of this serum all over my face now you can buy a bigger version of this serum obviously because this is just a sample because this won't last you very long but I got it just to see how I like it and so far.

 I actually really really loved it so I put it all over my face, and this is great for people who have dry skin they're lacking moisture, and hydration to their skin; it really gives a nice plump ENOS to the face I find, and like it when you wake up in the morning like your face just has a really nice glow, and it's a really great product'

 I use this only at night you can use it the morning the night but to prolong the product. I just do it at night because I find when you're in bed, and you're sleeping you know all the products are gonna be working at the same time while you're sleeping. I like to use this at nighttime this is really great, especially for people who have dry skin now. I'm not going to touch too much on the retinol product because I did do a whole video on this retinol product from drunk elephant and I will link the article.

 below for you or you can just go back a couple of articles and check out that article it's very helpful and I really go into depth on how? I use this and what it's all about but for the days that. I'm not using retinol. I will just do the serum and then go into my moisturizer but the two days a week that I'm using my retinol product I will mix this with that serum that I just showed you so I will do a pea-sized amount on my hand and then. I will do two pumps of that serum and mix it together and then just apply it all over the face, now you don't have to do that .but when you buy this product it actually comes with the bee Hydra serum, and I believe it's to help with spreading it all over the face because if you just use this product, you'll find that it won't spread very good on the face and by adding the serum it will give more moisture, and hydration to your skin to prevent dryness from the retinol product but this retinol product is really really great it just came out I think this month like the beginning of January and this is great for all skin types.

 I truly love this and since I've been using this just absolutely love the results that, I'm seeing on my face, so far I'm getting fewer breakouts I'm seeing more of a glow ENOS to my skin when I first wake up in the morning and I haven't seen too much of my redness and my dark spots being eliminated yet it's still, early you're definitely gonna have to use this product a little bit longer to probably see results so far so good and I love this product, so if you're looking for a retinol product that is vegan and that has a lot of great ingredients in this retinol then you're definitely gonna want to check this out because it's absolutely; amazing. I just love it so after I'm done with a serum or a retinol product usually I would go in with an oil, now oils should always come before a moisturizer and I don't have any oils from the drunk elephant line I have tried the marula oil as a sample and I really did like it a lot but if you have that already at home.

 this would be the time to incorporate the oil into your skincare line so after a serum and retinol but before a moisturizer oil always comes before moisturizer if you do it the reverse and do the moisturizer first and then the oil you'll see that .it's gonna start to ball up and kind of like come off your face like pilling so you definitely want to do the oil first now I think I'm gonna go out and buy that Marilla oil because it was a really great product I actually really liked it and I just never went back to go and get it but I'm thinking about getting that as my next drunk elephant product so if you have it great use it it's amazing so if I had the oil I would be putting that on my face right.

now and then I would be going in with an eye cream now the eye cream that I use is the drunk elephant sea tango multivitamin eye cream this eye cream is great if you want a vitamin C type eye cream that is what the sea tango stands for and I've been using this for probably eight months and this is my second bottle.

absolutely amazing I have seen amazing results with this product, but I do have a few fine lines underneath. my eyes and this has really helped to eliminate a lot of them now they're not gone completely but they're definitely minimized and they're not as pronounced. when I smile or when I'm putting my makeup on it really has worked wonders for that area on my eye but if you are starting to see some fine lines or you do have some deeper wrinkles under your eye, you might want to try this product out and give it a go and see how it works for you.

 keep in mind you do have to use it for a few months to see results if you can't just use it for a weekend, and be like oh my god my wrinkles are gone it's gonna take sometimes you have to be patient the packaging on this is super cool it has a spin up top like that,and then it's got a little pump at the top this is an airless pump container, and the moisturizer one that I'm going to show you is the same and I just love that because there's nothing worse than having products where you've got to take off the lid, and like stick your finger in there, and put it on your eye or on your face and that way you're contaminating your product. with the airless pump, it's never gonna get contaminated it's gonna stay fresh it's easy to use as well you just pump it on your hand on the way you go there's no smell to this it's for firming and brightening, and it really does brighten.

I'm telling you right now I wake up in the morning look in the mirror, and just like wow like not only is that Hydra giving my face a really nice brightness but this also brightens under the eyes and you just look so much more refreshed in the morning when you have this some on your eyes now you can use this morning and night I use this morning and night but mostly at night certain days of the week I'll use like a different eye cream in the morning just depending on how I'm feeling but normally.

I do use this eye cream morning and night and this is also great for all skin types so I would highly recommend this product eight peptide blends in this as well so it's just jam-packed with you know antioxidants and peptides and vitamin C, and those are all ingredients that you want on your skin, definitely pick this guy up so once, I put my eye cream on I will then go in with a moisturizer, and this is the protein II polypeptide cream this moisturizer has polypeptides in it amino acids and waterlily extracts it is super hydrating, and it's thicker than the Lala retro cream that they have out there. 

I have tried the Lala retro, and it's really great too but I find that this is thicker it's more moisturizing and it also has a lot more ingredients in it that are going to be beneficial at the
peptides and amino acids it's amazing.I know I stay amazing a lot but the drunk elephant has really done wonders for my face, when I say it's amazing I'm really giving you my honest opinion.

 really is and it's not a gimmick I'm not being paid to promote these products by the way I bought all of these products myself, and I've been using them for a long time so I only come on here, tell you guys my honest opinions on products that I love and that I would recommend so please keep that in mind if I am getting sponsored I will let you know but in this article, I bought everything myself.

this is my honest opinion on these products I've used this now for over a year, and I just keep buying it I just absolutely love it and it comes in an airless container as well as the eye cream and you just push down on this like button type thing here and then the cream will come out.

 the amount of cream that comes out on the first pump is all you need to do your face in your neck it's truly a genius product because sometimes we may over-apply cream or we may not put enough cream,  when they came up with this idea where you push it down in the amount of cream that comes there like
that is all you need for your face now of course if you need a little bit more let's say on your neck or whatnot then you can do half a pump, you'll have a little bit there to do your neck, but I just love the packaging of this it will never be contaminated not only does this give you the right amount of cream but it also uses up everything with this style of pump you literally use it all up it will just go reach the top and when you can't use this product anymore .

and you're trying to squeeze it will use up everything that it's got in this bottle even if you take the whole thing apart, which I have tried before you will see that there's no cream left so that is just genius I absolutely love that because there's nothing worse than buying products and you can't get at the little bits of product that is left in the container so is really great I just love that part of drunk elephant so if you're looking for a really great cream .

I would highly recommend the protein II polypeptide after you've applied your moisturizer you're then gonna go in with a sunscreen and the sunscreen that I use from drunk elephant is called the unbrushed sheer physical daily defense SPF 30 with a 20% zinc oxide and 20% zinc oxide is really great you can't find a lot of sunscreen products that have that much zinc oxide in it that is like the main ingredient that you want to look for in a face sunscreen especially also body sunscreens as well but in a face sunscreen what you want to find a sunscreen that has the highest zinc oxide that you can because that is what is going to protect your face and eliminate those UV rays on your skin you know I've been using it since last spring so almost a year now and this is also my second bottle of this as well I
used it every single day even in the winter time even on a cloudy day this is  on my face all the time especially now that I'm using a retinol product that is super important you definitely want to
be using sunscreen on your face when you're using a retinol product it's going to really help you not get burnt and it's also going to help from not getting any more damage on your face with this product here I also do a pea-sized - actually no I do more than a pea-sized I'd probably do about a dime-size amount it's different sometimes they'll put more on other days I put less it just depends but I usually
do a very good amount on my face and I just put it all over my face and a little bit down my neck as well it is a little bit greasy but doesn't be alarmed if you have oily skin don't be alarmed it shouldn't break you out I really shouldn't say that because everyone skin's different and you may break out I don't know but in the summertime like I am pretty oily in the summer and when I have this on my face I
don't break out from it so I guess that's where I say that you may not break out but every once again is
different but this is really great it really does the trick and it's absolutely great under makeup your
makeup will stay on all day it's almost like a primer it's it's so cool it's like you put it on your face and then you let it sit for about 10 minutes and then go and put your foundation or your CC cream whatever you want it goes on so nice during the day like you don't see like your foundation slipping off through the day it stays in place all day and if you have powder on your face too like if you set your face with powder you're gonna be like good to go so I would highly recommend this sunscreen if you're looking for a really good face sunscreen it does not have a smell either which is a bonus I hate sunscreens that have a smell because that's all you smell all day long and not every sunscreen product
smells good so this has no scent to it so you're going to really like this if you are sensitive to scents and it's right in the last product that I have in the drunk elephant line is their lippy balm and I am absolutely obsessed with this product this is on my lips like six times a day I throw it in my purse I
have one in my bathroom and I know with certain lip products like lip balms makes your lips drier you know it's almost like they created lip balms that when you put it on your lips your lips
get drier and then you just got to keep putting it on keep putting on go and buying it again it's like a tactic I don't know what it is but with drunk elephant you're not gonna get that with this product and this is actually the very first product that I've ever put on my lips that doesn't do that to my list it really does heal your dry lips up within a couple of days and they stay like that they don't get drier and you

don't have to keep reapplying if your lips aren't dry I put this on all the time but I always like to put this on my lips at night after I've done my whole skincare routine I put this on my lips and then I go to bed and I just have everything on my face that's just working and making my face hydrated this is super hydrating there's no scent it's also, there's no color to it it's just like a yellowy color lip balm so there's
nothing that's going to transfer onto your lips so even your boyfriend your husband can use this and they're not gonna have to like freak out and be like oh is there gonna be any color on my lips no this is meant for every single person there is no SPF in this either.

I kind of wish there was an SPF in this because you know when you're out in a boat you like to have some sort of an SPF on your lips so I'm hoping that maybe they will come out with a lip product that has an SPF but other than that if you've got super dry cracked lips this will be your Holy Grail product I guarantee you, that is all the products that I have in the drunk elephant line it's quite a bit product actually I shouldn't say that's all the products I have but those are the products that I just need in my skincare routine I really don't need anything else from their line at the moment I would like to try they do have like a bronze product where you put on your face and it gives you color to your face I don't know if it's a self-tanner product or if it washes off the other night, I haven't done my research on that product yet, but I would be kind of interested in getting a sample of that and trying that product out.
especially with spring coming, I would also like to maybe invest in that marula oil but other than that I am happy with these products they have done great things for my skin and I wanted to come on here. 

share these products with you and hopefully, you can take this video and have it educate you where maybe you can go out and incorporate these products in your skincare routine as well and
hopefully, it does amazing results for you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments